Call for Papers
FKJOLIS is a journal of Nigeria Library Association (NLA) Ekiti State Chapter. The journal is a peer reviewed publication that publishes scholarly articles and essays that contribute to knowledge and boost the frontiers of research in the areas of scholarship and practice. Therefore, original papers (manuscripts) are being accepted in related fields/disciplines (librarianship, education, information and communication technology, sciences, arts, humanities and social sciences) for publication.
- Title Page: name of author/s; designation; affiliation of authors, email; phone number
- Font and size: Times New Roman, size 12
- Abstract: Not more than 250 words
- Keywords: Not more than five
- Body of text: Introduction, Literature review/theoretical framework, Methodology, Result (including tables and figures, etc. which should be embedded in the text and discussed immediately after the table/figure); Discussion; Conclusion and Recommendation.
Referencing style: American Psychology Association (APA) 7th edition (https://apastyle.apa.org).
Interested authors/researchers should send their papers, which should not exceed 15 pages in 1.5 spacing, and prepared in Times New Roman, throught the online submission platform or to the Editor-in-Chief through the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The journal shall subject every manuscript to originality check and gives a desk rejection of any manuscript that scores higher than the 20% threshold.
Where possible, authors are therefore encouraged to submit the evidence of originality check, which should not be more than 20%, along with the final draft of manuscript. Where this is necessary, it is not a compulsory requirement for submission.
Assessment fee is 5000 naira (equivalent of $10), while the publication fee is 15,000 naira (equivalent of $30).
Dr Olabode Olajide